Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Starting Over..

I've reverted all my posts to drafts because I want to start fresh on here - when I find time. I will review all my drafts to see what I want reposted.

In the meantime..........

HEY!! It's still me and I'm feeling fantastic! :)

I have moved into my own 1 bedroom unit and it's so good living alone (with 3 cats) again and having my friends in my life more often.

Health is exactly what I expect it to be. I had a colonoscopy 3 days ago and I'm running on the no news is good news philosophy since they didn't come to talk to me afterwards (plus I can see for myself everything is functioning normally). Breezed through the prep and procedure. (yeah, better remind me to write about that)

I'm seeing a psychologist, and we started out with once a week appointments, but today we've moved to the "see you next month" stage. That's awesome progress! So, I'm great! It's a strange feeling! :)




John Lennon - Starting Over by jpdc11

No comments :

Post a Comment